As any guy who has been struggling with low T for a long time will tell you, the difference testosterone makes for your sex drive is profound.
I’m just happy that my mojo is back.
Over the years I’ve heard some great stories by people who profess that testosterone replacement has replenished their sex drive, or even saved their marriage. Some used to have problems with ED, while others just couldn’t be bothered to deal with all the foreplay involved after a long day at work and an evening dealing with the kids. Sound familiar?
Does TRT improve your sex drive? In short, hell yes! And there are many studies and news stories that you can trust to back up that statement.
Studies on TRT and Male Libido
- Cleveland Clinic Journal of Medicine: Andropause, testosterone therapy, and quality of life in aging men
- The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism: The Relationship between Libido and Testosterone Levels in Aging Men
- The Los Angeles Times: Drop in testosterone can affect sexual desire in men and women
- The American Journal of Psychiatry: Age-Associated Testosterone Decline in Men: Clinical Issues for Psychiatry
- Department of Medicine, University of Mississippi Medical Center: Considerations for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Testosterone Deficiency in Elderly Men
- The International Journal of Clinical Practice: The evolving role of testosterone in the treatment of erectile dysfunction
Learn more in our TRT eBook!
Chapter 10: Testosterone and Restoring Your Libido