So I’ve been taking testosterone enanthate for a few weeks now and feel good. I have another appointment with the endo tomorrow that I will update you on, but I’m hoping it checks out. They did an ultrasound on my thyroid because the doctor said it was swollen. I also have some symptoms of hypothydroidism […]
How old were you when you started hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and how long have you been on?
It is a double standard, a downright sickening hypocrisy, that HRT for women is almost universally accepted as healthcare, while HRT for men is almost universally rejected as steroid abuse.
About TRT Man
- Testim VS Androgel (260796 views)
- How Old Were You When You Started HRT / TRT Testosterone Replacement? (101369 views)
- The End of Hope for Natural Testosterone Production & The Beginning of Lifelong TRT (96049 views)
- Mail Order Testosterone: Legal TRT? (68960 views)
- Am I Too Young for HRT? How Early Is Too Early for TRT? (51505 views)
- Primary Hypogonadism VS Secondary Hypogonadism (50916 views)
- Who Might Know More About HRT Than Your Doctor? Hint: Big Biceps & Speedos (50087 views)
- 502 - My Lucky Number (47491 views)
- Doc Says NO to Self-Administered HCG. Insurance says NO to Menopur and HCG (44361 views)
- ERT Vs TRT: The Great HRT Double Standard (43513 views)