Who Might Know More About HRT Than Your Doctor? Hint: Big Biceps & Speedos

When it comes to diagnosing and treating any hormone deficiency – including testosterone, growth hormone and thyroid – your doctor should be the first stop. A primary care physician may run some tests, but eventually he or she will probably send you to an endocrine specialist (endocrinologist). The primary care doctor needs to know a […]

[ More ] May 25th, 2010 | 3 Comments | Posted in Steroids & Politics, Testosterone |