Are you young and facing a lifetime of TRT? Are you over 40 and have been taking testosterone non-stop for more than 20 years? I want to hear from you. A LOT of people in my situation want to hear from you. How young is too young for TRT?
The moral of the story here is that if you’re a man over the age of 30 and you are starting to feel depressed, yet have never really been the type to get depressed before, get your testosterone levels checked before committing to treatment with anti-depressants.
When it comes to diagnosing and treating any hormone deficiency – including testosterone, growth hormone and thyroid – your doctor should be the first stop. A primary care physician may run some tests, but eventually he or she will probably send you to an endocrine specialist (endocrinologist). The primary care doctor needs to know a […]
If one of the two above alternatives to permanent testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) works for me I’ll let you know, at which point I’ll probably give up the blog. If neither works, I will resign myself to a life of testosterone injections and you will have an author here at the TRT blog for a long, long time…
If I had to do it over again, as I said, I’d just contact a mail order compounding pharmacy, get some independent lab tests done, and have a phone consultation with one of their doctors.
It is a double standard, a downright sickening hypocrisy, that HRT for women is almost universally accepted as healthcare, while HRT for men is almost universally rejected as steroid abuse.
Most men who require hormone replacement therapy with testosterone have some form of testicular injury or primary hypogonadism. In other words, the problem is all in their balls. Those of us who have secondary hypogonadism often have perfectly functioning testes, but the problem lies elsewhere in what’s known as the Hypothalamus Pituitary Testicular Axis (HPTA), […]
Welcome to my new TRT blog. I hope to provide information as I find it. Feel free to contriubte your own stories, information, links to studies… and anything you think the community might find of value. No spam!
About TRT Man
- Testim VS Androgel (248295 views)
- How Old Were You When You Started HRT / TRT Testosterone Replacement? (97439 views)
- The End of Hope for Natural Testosterone Production & The Beginning of Lifelong TRT (91725 views)
- Mail Order Testosterone: Legal TRT? (63576 views)
- Am I Too Young for HRT? How Early Is Too Early for TRT? (50649 views)
- Who Might Know More About HRT Than Your Doctor? Hint: Big Biceps & Speedos (49499 views)
- Primary Hypogonadism VS Secondary Hypogonadism (47005 views)
- 502 - My Lucky Number (45026 views)
- Doc Says NO to Self-Administered HCG. Insurance says NO to Menopur and HCG (43750 views)
- ERT Vs TRT: The Great HRT Double Standard (43080 views)