If one of the two above alternatives to permanent testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) works for me I’ll let you know, at which point I’ll probably give up the blog. If neither works, I will resign myself to a life of testosterone injections and you will have an author here at the TRT blog for a long, long time…
If I had to do it over again, as I said, I’d just contact a mail order compounding pharmacy, get some independent lab tests done, and have a phone consultation with one of their doctors.
It is a double standard, a downright sickening hypocrisy, that HRT for women is almost universally accepted as healthcare, while HRT for men is almost universally rejected as steroid abuse.
Most men who require hormone replacement therapy with testosterone have some form of testicular injury or primary hypogonadism. In other words, the problem is all in their balls. Those of us who have secondary hypogonadism often have perfectly functioning testes, but the problem lies elsewhere in what’s known as the Hypothalamus Pituitary Testicular Axis (HPTA), […]
Welcome to my new TRT blog. I hope to provide information as I find it. Feel free to contriubte your own stories, information, links to studies… and anything you think the community might find of value. No spam!
About TRT Man
- Testim VS Androgel (98032 views)
- The End of Hope for Natural Testosterone Production & The Beginning of Lifelong TRT (43158 views)
- How Old Were You When You Started HRT / TRT Testosterone Replacement? (38950 views)
- Mail Order Testosterone: Legal TRT? (31503 views)
- Who Might Know More About HRT Than Your Doctor? Hint: Big Biceps & Speedos (31155 views)
- ERT Vs TRT: The Great HRT Double Standard (28132 views)
- Primary Hypogonadism VS Secondary Hypogonadism (20254 views)
- Low Testosterone and Depression in Men (17369 views)
- Two Alternatives to TRT for Secondary Hypogonadal Men (13499 views)
- Are Your Testosterone Levels Normal? It's All About How You FEEL. (12882 views)