So I’ve been taking testosterone enanthate for a few weeks now and feel good. I have another appointment with the endo tomorrow that I will update you on, but I’m hoping it checks out. They did an ultrasound on my thyroid because the doctor said it was swollen. I also have some symptoms of hypothydroidism […]
After a three-month waiting list (I live out in the boonies) I finally got to see the only endocrinologist within 50 miles. We did some blood work that I haven’t gotten back yet, and he said my thyroid was swollen so I have to get a sonogram done on that in a couple of weeks. […]
Now that I know you can inject subcutaneously there’s less stress about doing the weekly injections. But that’s another post. For now, back to testosterone pellet implants…
Between the Testim yesterday and today, and the HCG I’ve been taking – I feel great. I’m not back to normal yet, but I’m getting there and it’s not just placebo.
Sometimes it seems like the healthCARE industry is more like a healthWON’T industry. Why do we always have to color within their lines when everyone’s situation is different? I don’t get it.
The two major testosterone gel brands are Testim and Androgel. They are very similar and generally prescribed interchangeably, but sometimes insurance won’t cover one or the other. Often, I hear that they won’t cover Testim and people want to know if Androgel is just as good.
Stay tuned for lots more posts about testosterone replacement therapy. I’ll have the next 40-60 years to write about it from first-hand experience.
How old were you when you started hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and how long have you been on?
I’m just not on top of my game when it comes to work these days. I’ve felt like this before, and it was during the months leading up to my diagnoses of secondary hypogonadism. As soon as I started on the Testim Gel I started enjoying my job again and I was kicking ass and taking names during meetings.
My second round of testosterone level tests results just came back. The first time I was low again, but this time I am normal. But I don’t FEEL normal, and because I am just barely normal on a scale that goes hundreds of points and is meant for men much older than me.
About TRT Man
- Testim VS Androgel (260796 views)
- How Old Were You When You Started HRT / TRT Testosterone Replacement? (101369 views)
- The End of Hope for Natural Testosterone Production & The Beginning of Lifelong TRT (96049 views)
- Mail Order Testosterone: Legal TRT? (68959 views)
- Am I Too Young for HRT? How Early Is Too Early for TRT? (51505 views)
- Primary Hypogonadism VS Secondary Hypogonadism (50916 views)
- Who Might Know More About HRT Than Your Doctor? Hint: Big Biceps & Speedos (50087 views)
- 502 - My Lucky Number (47490 views)
- Doc Says NO to Self-Administered HCG. Insurance says NO to Menopur and HCG (44361 views)
- ERT Vs TRT: The Great HRT Double Standard (43513 views)